Our goal is to let you know what’s happening in Wuhan. Wuhan the capital of China’s Hubei province is the epicenter of the Corona Virus
About the virus:
1. It is pretty large in size (cell is about 400-500nm diameter), so any normal mask (not just the N95 feature) should be able to filter it out. However, when someone who’s infected sneezes in front of you, it will take a great 3 meters (about 10 feet) before it drops to the ground and is no longer airborne.
2. When the virus drops on metal surface, it will live for at least 12 hours. So remember if you come in contact with any metal surface, wash your hands with soap thoroughly.
3. The virus can remain active on fabric for 6-12 hours. Normal laundry detergent should kill the virus. For winter clothing that does not require daily washing, you can put it out under the sun to kill the virus.
About the symptoms of the pneumonia caused by Coronavirus:
1. It will first infect the throat, so the throat will have the dry sore throat feeling which will last for 3 to 4 days
2. Then the virus will blend into the nasal fluid and drips into the trachea and enter the lungs, causing pneumonia. This process will take 5 to 6 days.
3. With pneumonia, comes high fever and difficulty in breathing. The nasal congestion is not like the normal kind. You will feel like you are drowning in water. It’s important to go seek immediate medical attention if you feel like this.
1. The most common way of getting infected is by touching things in public, so you must wash your hands frequently. The virus can only live on your hands for 5-10 mins, but a lot can happen in those 5-10 mins (you can rub your eyes or pick your nose unwittingly).
2. Aside from washing your hands frequently, you can gargle with Betadine Sore Throat Gargle to eliminate or minimize the germs while they are still in your throat (before dripping down to your lungs).
Support the GLOBAL Citizens in WUHAN at the Epicenter of the Corona Virus Outbreak
The support we need !
1. SUPPLIES and MATERIALS and OTHER
We are in need of assistance with supplies. We are ok most and we have access to food but some ex-pats don’t know where or how to get. They can find or buy masks and others. We need your support, PLEASE.
We are NOT panicked but we are stressed. This is due because of a lack of information and support and country aid and more. But controlled. Tired and Lack of Information too!
- KN95 or higher
- k95 HIgher
- or equivalent in your country
Rubber surgical or hazmat gloves
Shoe covers hospital-grade or plastics
Water Filter, either attachable to the kitchen faucet or a jug with replacable filters(Brita)
Vitamins and Vitamin CHand GelBasic Medicines for cold and fever OCTCouch DropsMouthwash
building 22, apartment 402, 2nd unit, Meilian Dema Holiday, dongxihu district, wuhan city, hubei province 湖北省武汉市东西湖区美联德玛假日二期阳光里22栋2单元402室
DrADAMA (FOREIGN AID)
+86 – 15999555245
Print with Red Marker on Package
FOREIGN AID WUHAN