- Thank you for stopping.
- That’s okay. What wrong?
- My car just stopped.
- I don’t know.
- Are you out of gas?
- No. I have enough gas.
- Maybe something is broken.
- I don’t think so.
- Did you hit anything?
- I heard a bump earlier.
- A bump?
- You know … a sound.
- What kind of sound?
- It was like I hit something.
- Okay. So you did hit something?
- I’ll look under the hood. Ah, here it is.
- What is it?
- Your radiator is leaking. Your car has overheated.
- What’s a radiator?
- It keeps the engine cool.
- What’s an engine?
- It makes the car move. Is this your car?
- Ah, no.
- Can it be fixed?
- Sure. It won’t be cheap.
Sponsorship Opportunities for CEC’s 9th Annual English/Mandarin Competition
A growing business is always looking for new customers, so this will be of interest to you.
We have booths available at Ciputra World during Canadian English Course’s 9th Annual Competition.
Qualified audience for your product or service: Families,
Price of individual booth is divided as follows:
1) Booth * HOT SPOT * size 3×3 (# 2,4,5) *
Rp 5 million *
2 ) Price booth that other 3×3 size * reduced *
Rp 3 million * only!!
3) Price booth that size 1.5×3 * reduced *
$ 2 million * only!!
4) Advertising in calendar 2017 CEC 1,7jt price.
Sebuah bisnis yang berkembang selalu mencari pelanggan baru, jadi ini akan menarik bagi Anda.
Kami memiliki bilik yang tersedia di Ciputra World selama Kompetisi Tahunan 9 Canadian English Course ini.
Audiens untuk produk atau layanan Anda: Keluarga, Anak-anak, orang tua, siswa, guru, sekolah, dan pembeli
Harga stan individu dibagi sebagai berikut:
1) Booth * HOT SPOT * ukuran 3×3 (# 2,4,5) *
Rp 5 juta *
2) Harga stan yang ukuran 3×3 lainnya * dikurangi * Rp 3 juta * hanya !!
3) Harga stan yang ukuran 1.5×3 * dikurangi * 2.000.000 * hanya !!
4) Advertising di kalender 2017 harga CEC 1,7jt.
Jl. Raya Darmo Permai III Kav 15 / C1-C2
Tel. (031) 7320973, 7314798
Fax. (031) 7320974
Always finish what you start.
Never shuffle when you should be dealing.
Don’t bite off more than you can chew.
Disturb sleeping dogs only if you enjoy gaping wounds.
An itch should be scratched, but sometimes you wait.
Clap and the whole world will say, ‘sit down and be quiet’.
Soothe nerves and win patience.
Small problems cause big headaches.
Red is not a good eye-colour.
Quick isn’t a substitute for well done.
I wear glasses and I’m human. I represent, if you believe evolution, that branch of humanity that survived through some mix of dumb luck and ingenious solution.
I don’t remember the process, but knowing what a mess humans can make I’d imagine a mop was needed here and there.
While we’re parking in the evolutionary way station, somewhere between the dinosaur and the mosquito, and looking like Halloween versions of good and evil-failure and success, think about what category future generations will assign us.
google_ad_client = “pub-6773906384496895”;
/* 728×90, created 5/22/08 */
google_ad_slot = “2330400312”;
google_ad_width = 728;
google_ad_height = 90;