Join us in June(mostly)
Top ten reasons to Teach English
1. You can’t sit on the couch all year
2. Eventually The Kardashians is going to be cancelled
3. There is no new Star Trek franchise
4. Somebody has to do it
5. We can’t all work in retail
6. How many times are you going to apply at McDonalds?
7. Mom and Dad need a life
8. The girl next door is not ‘playing hard to get’
9. Someone is your graduating class needs to get a job
10. If you lived here, you’d already be home
Top ten reasons to live in the tropics
1. You’ll be there when the first coconuts come off the line
2. You could get a real suntan
3. People still won’t understand you, but you won’t care
4. Seasons? Who needs ‘em!?!
5. Sand gets in some interesting places.
6. Tan lines are better than …
7. Do you like shoveling snow?
8. Because you can
9. You will believe a man can fry
10. Fresh fruit
Top ten reasons to work overseas
1. You could use a change of scenery
2. Telemarketers won’t call
3. Something to talk about to your grand kids
4. Something to talk about on your next date
5. Get a date
6. Get off the couch
7. Disneyland is the most exotic place you can imagine
8. You need to update Facebook
9. Indonesia is not just a menu selection
10. Experience three kinds of Java (coffee, the island, and coding language)
Top ten reasons to leave home
1. Mom needs to change your sheets
2. Dad wants to have that talk with you
3. Uncle Bill’s off the wagon again
4. It’s better to have a housekeeper
6. Oprah’s going off the air
7. Even Dave is moving on.
8. Your passport needs love
9. The grass is greener on the other side
10. Get tagged in some interesting photos
Top ten reasons to be a teacher
1. Respect and some money
2. Sometimes you’ll actually feel like a star
3. You can make a difference
4. What are you saving all that language for?
5. You need some experience
6. Are you experienced?
7. You have to learn grammar someday
8. We can’t all be on American Idol
9. It’s a great way to meet people
10. You’ll enjoy it
Top ten reasons to see the world
1. It’s changing
2. It’s an interesting place
3. If you stand in one place the world will not come to you
4. It’s there
5. You’ll be amazed by what you see
6. You’ll be amazed by what you hear
7. You’ll be amazed by what you feel
8. You’ll be amazed by what you taste
9. You’ll be amazed by what you smell
10. People will be amazed by you
Joining the TEFL course in Indonesia, Surabaya
For those candidates joining our next course please contact us by
email or phone to arrange accommodation and airport pickup.
Also indicate when you’ll be arriving so we can have accommodation prepared.
Call +62 31 7317352
Call or text +62 081 703 284 155
Call or text +62 087 851 964 031
Yours sincerely,Wayne Duplessis
Presents TEFL Course & TESOL Course
Welcome to TEFL in Indonesia
TEFL Indonesia Teaching practice for November 2013.
Our teaching practices are conducted in local schools,orphanages and Children’s homes.
TEFL Indonesia graduates for March 2013
TEFL Course Schedule
Surabaya,East Java USD 1,500 (excluding accommodation)
- USD 1,790 (excluding accommodation)
- Accommodation: USD 150 – USD 250
Please contact us with any more questions
- Tefl Training in Indonesia
Java is one of the most beautiful places on the planet,
and still possesses a wealth of natural and cultural wonders.
Join our TESOL Course in Surabaya, Indonesia or in Bali
With a wide variety of social and cultural activities, water sports and other
activities, vibrant nightlife, delectable Indonesian cuisine, friendly
people and close proximity to an abundance of teaching opportunities,
Surabaya and the surrounding areas are sure to have what you are looking
for in a learning location.
TEFL means Teaching English as a Foreign Language, and it’s a certification that is required by learning institutions to teach abroad.
The current demand for teachers is huge.
Upon completion you will have the credentials required to work or Teach English Abroad as a teacher in non-native English speaking countries.
No previous teaching experience or specialist qualifications are required.
The only requirement is fluency in English.
Copyright 2007 TEFL Indonesia. All rights reserved
Designed and maintained by Wayne Duplessis –
Contact TEFL Indonesia with any more questions
Our first course began on February 2nd, 2009 with five candidates.
Five people who wanted to gain their certificate and teach English.
You can do it as well.